- Perform high-level literacy skills readily and consistently (listening, reading, writing, public speaking).
- Utilize sophisticated information technologies to conduct research in a variety of Liberal Studies fields.
- Utilize sophisticated computer technologies (hardware and software) and information design skills to communicate effectively.
- Critically analyze complex problems and offer effective solutions.
- Adapt readily to new learning and problem-solving situations in a variety of fields.
- Conduct themselves ethically in their public and private lives.
- Seek out ongoing opportunities for professional growth and life-long learning.
This strong liberal arts program provides you with essential skills for additional school or the workplace. You will explore all aspects of the liberal arts -fine arts, literature, science, social science and history and develop an understanding of the factors that shape our lives. You will learn how to: