-LOS Graduate (2013)The B.A. in Leadership and Organizational Studies (LOS) makes it possible for women with work experience and demanding lives to finish their bachelor’s degree in as little as 16 months. This high quality online degree program brings professional women from across the street and around the region together to make a difference for each other, their communities, and their organizations.
Graduates tell us that it strengthens and leverages their leadership skills, advances their careers, and enriches their lives. The online technology is designed to be no harder to learn than email or purchasing something online. Yet, our women say it gives them endless confidence to make their voice heard online or in the boardroom. What matters in this program is how much you learn and what it does for you and your career.
The program supports women as they move up, into, or out of careers so that they can effectively navigate the multiple responsibilities and demands of their professional and personal lives. What is amazing is the way our women collaborate and support each other to analyze and practice advanced leadership techniques, sharpen their abilities in negotiation and communication, and learn to think more strategically about their career and leadership capacity.
Classes consist of highly interactive discussions, real-world case studies, and hands-on projects so the skills learned are immediately applicable. The interactive nature of the program creates continual self-assessment, rich reflection, and powerful peer-to-peer networks. You will create lasting friendships with other professional women who are as committed as you are to making a difference.
View the 16-month program course schedule
Admission Requirements for the 16-month LOS Program
- Work experience
- An Associate’s degree OR a minimum of 60 transferrable credits
- Reliable access to internet via desktop or laptop computer
- 16-month accelerated program
- $485 per credit. Financial Aid available
- Up to 84 transfer credits, or earned through our Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) program
- Students working with their Educator Coach can customize their degree to minor in:
- Human Resources
- Nonprofit Management and Philanthropy
- Healthcare Management
Bay Path College recognizes professional, academic and personal experiences that adult learners bring with them to the classroom. Through the Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) course you can identify, categorize and organize the knowledge and skills gained over time. You will create a portfolio that aligns this knowledge with college level courses. We then use a course equivalency system as a basis to potentially transition this knowledge to college credit.
Students in the LOS program:
- Receive complimentary admission to the Bay Path College Woman’s Leadership Conference
- Are given priority enrollment to the international Massive Online Open Course that follows the Conference
- Celebrate their achievements during an academic achievement day the morning of commencement each year
- Are invited to virtually or personally Entrepreneurial and Innovation Speakers breakfasts each year